09 December In by skovian
Data Entry Operator
- Prepares source data for entry by opening and sorting mail; verifying and logging receipt of data; obtaining missing data.
- Records data by operating data entry equipment; coding information; resolving processing problems.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
- Data Entry Skills, Typing, Confidentiality, Attention to Detail
- Thoroughness, Independence, Documentation Skills, Problem Solving
- Analyzing Information , Dependability, Results Driven
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org